Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Update.

I was hoping to go to Active Surplus to by speaker foam for a stunning new small speaker I've got, but that's not going to happen today in Toronto. Many of my favourite grungy used equipment dealers shops are in the vicinity of some of todays planned anarchy. I wish them the best.

If you remember these Patterson Industries Phase 4s, you'll enjoy the same drivers in beautiful cabinets with awesome perforated metal grills, made in Germany by Heco, the manufacturer of the drivers.

The first person who came to hear the Mission 720s decided on the spot to take them home.

The beat up Marantz 2270 looks much more dignified in a wood sleeve, and the packing tape that I've used to keep the faceplate from bulging out is mostly hidden.

Email me.

No comments: